Staša is a volunteer at KOM 018 – Club for Youth Empowerment 018 / Klub za osnaživanje mladih 018 from Niš. She first started volunteering at her sister’s encouragement but soon she continued on her own. She mainly works on improving the position of the young in society, most often through digital marketing and journalism and media. She says it is a beautiful feeling when you know you are doing something useful for yourself and at the same time you are also helping your peers. The feeling is even better when you see that there are many young people striving for the same goal.
June 27, 2023
Category: European volunteer stories
- How can municipalities support volunteering
- International Exhibition: Volunteering during the Covid-19 Crisis
- The closing event of the ERAS II project took place in Pécs
- Handbook on Overcoming challenges in volunteerism
- Good practice of support of volunteering in the Municipality of Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria