The Municipality of Lousada, Portugal is an institution of local public administration. It aims to pursue the interests of the population in the territorial space of the Lousada Council. The Municipality’s mission is to define guiding strategies and execute the resulting municipal policies towards sustainable development of the municipality, contributing to its increased competitiveness, at local, regional and national levels, through measures and programs in various areas of their competence, promoting the quality of life of its citizens and ensuring high standards of quality services.
Municipio de Lousada
June 19, 2023
- How can municipalities support volunteering
- International Exhibition: Volunteering during the Covid-19 Crisis
- The closing event of the ERAS II project took place in Pécs
- Handbook on Overcoming challenges in volunteerism
- Good practice of support of volunteering in the Municipality of Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria